NOTICE TO PROSPECTIVE GRADUANDS OF THE 48
TH GRADUATION CEREMONY
Kenyatta University wishes to inform all the undergraduate students in the Regular, Continuing Education and Digital School Programmes who completed their studies by the end of December, 2019 and all postgraduate students who will have submitted their final theses/projects by the end of September, 2020 that they can apply for the 48 th Graduation Ceremony scheduled for December, 2020.
- Application is a must for those wishing to graduate.
- Only students without fees balances will be cleared for graduation.
- Application for graduation is done online, through ‘Student Online
Services’, in the university website; www.ku.ac.ke
- The online application tool is currently activated and will be de-activated
after the deadline.
- It shall be considered an offence for any student who has not completed
studies and/or not cleared fee to apply for graduation
- The deadline for application will be 30th September, 2020.
- The Ceremony will be conducted Virtually
For further information please contact:
The Registrar (Academic)
P. O. Box 43844-00100
Telephone: 020-8710901/2/3 Extension: 3092 or Cell Phone 0786-335111
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org